Monday, September 30, 2013

Speechless

A wonderful week of films at the Guam International Film Festival (WEBSITE) ended last night with the Awards Ceremony.

I am so deeply honoured to have received the Guam International Film Festival "Best of Festival" award for 'A2-B-C.


There is so much more to write about this amazing festival, the films, the visiting delegates, the Muna brothers (co-founders of the festival), and of course, my gratitude for this opportunity to share the story of the mothers and children of Fukushima with the audience here in Guam.

While I was still processing all that I am feeling and thinking, I had a 3am Skype Q&A with the Camera Japan audience in Rotterdam, Holland (PHOTO HERE).  And now it is 6am, and I am at the airport on my way to London where 'A2-B-C' will screen in Raindance on Tuesday and Wednesday (SCHEDULE).

Thank you all so very much for your continued support and encouragement.  I am speechless.

Ian Lorenos

No comments: