Friday, July 27, 2012

Nice article, bad photo editing

Jefferson Community College (JCC) in Watertown, New York, from which I graduated in 1998, has just published a very nice article about my film work since March 2011 in their quarterly alumni magazine "Jefferson Insider".

A downloadable PDF version of the magazine can be found here, and the article is on page 25.  

The article is accompanied by an old photo of me that I have no idea how they got their hands on (why didn't they just ask me to send them a HQ resolution recent photo?).  The photo it is uncredited (it was taken in Croatia five years ago during a film festival where one of my previous films was screened), and it appears that they have edited it in such a way as to completely blur out my face (!).  Um, should I read something into that?

Here it is:






No comments: