Monday, March 12, 2012

In the Radiation Zone: One Year Later (Part 3)

After some technical issues yesterday, I have finally gotten up part three of my latest documentary update on the situation in Minamisoma one year after the nuclear meltdown:



The three-part documentary (27 minutes total) can be viewed in its entirety here:



Since Friday, March 9th, Discovery News has carried my latest article for them in their "Human" section, but for the entire day on March 11, my article was the lead banner story on the front page of their website*. I feel very humbled and honoured by this and am so grateful for the opportunity to have as many people as possible see what is still going on Fukushima. Thank you, Discovery News!

* Here is the screen grab of my article on the front page; please click on it to read the article:




No comments: